Friday, May 01, 2009

Angie's May 1st Ramblings...

Well, today is May 1, 2009!!!



Kenn-Kenn is officially is a 1 year old!! Her birthday was April 30. It's amazing how time flies... I'm so happy I actually got to see her before she turned one!! I do wish I was able to hold her when she was a newborn, play with her feet when she was a 2 months old, I wish I was able to hear when she laughed "that real laugh" for the first time, I wish I was there when she cooed because, she wanted her mom to pick her up! Oh, what a joyous sound when I hear her say "Yes"! I couldn't believe she could speak so clear... my what a first birthday brings. Kenn-Kenn is so sweet and I can't wait to hang out with her again. Hopefully, another 344days won't pass before it happens.



Good Friends... I have so many good friends. I'm truly Blessed! I absolutely LOVE people! I wish I could talk with my friends and visit them whenever I wanted too. I wish we could travel together often... but, I am truly Thankful for everyone! I can see the growth in myself by meeting new people and keeping in touch with the ones I've had for years! I really and truly value friendships!!



Congratulations!!!!! Congrats to the Graduating Class of 2009.



ShaRon, you did it girl. I am so proud of you! You have worked hard, planned, and executed your education!!! I've watched you grow, stretch, give, get sick, pull it together, sacrifice and conquer your goal!!! Girlfriend, you are BAD!!! I would have loved to be in the crowd as you walked down that isle to get your empty folder from the President you've never met before that day!!! LOL but, I was there in spirit... praying for you, Singing the fight song (that you WILL sing with pride one day!) and crying tears of joy because, you've made me proud and many others that love you too!!! Continue to reach fore this is a great milestones of many to come!!! God Bless!!!



"Eastern Eagles, hats off to you!

Fight, fight, fight for ole' EMU.

Look to the sky, The Eagles will fly,

the bravest will defy

... Rah Rah RAH!"



"Hold that line for ole' Green and White.

Sons and Daughters show your might.

So, FIGHT, FIGHT! for ole EMU

and vic-tor-y!!"



Congratulations to Lisa Renee'!!! Girl, you've done it. I wish I could be there at your scrap celebration session! I'm so proud of you! You are graduating! No more test/exam/finals what ever they are called! no more of them!!! Well done! Congrats!



I am so EXCITED!!! Actually, I'm VERY EXCITED because, TWO of my good friends... have life changing events "COMING LIVE" to us real soon!!! C - is having us a baby!!! I can't wait... I can't wait to find out what we are having... man!!! T - is getting married!!!!! I can't wait... I'm so HAPPY for her and her fiance'. God is Good all the time!!! I can't wait to see these well deserving ladies smiling with Great Joy!!!



Well, the summer time is coming and my Dad and family may come down to Good Ole' St. Simons Island, GA!!! I can't wait to see them... My little sisters are growing up and I miss them. Time really goes by fast. It would be good to see everyone... it's been a long time since they have been here in Georgia. Also, it's been 2 years since I've been to Los Angeles! I need to get there!



I need to scrap this weekend!!! I reeally neeeeeed to scrap this weekend!!!! URG! I MUST SCRAP THIS WEEKEND!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Renée said...

Angie girl you are the BEST. I so miss you and your infectious smile. Thank you for your kind words and it's thanks to you and the other SOC which helped me to stay focus and keep my eye on the prize. I am so honored to be able to enter into the group of college graduates.