Sunday, May 03, 2009

This Weekend!!!!

Ok, This weekend was good. I was a little concerned because I did not come into this week with A+ health. My ear is trying me!
I really enjoyed watching the game on Sat... I wanted Chicago to win but, I guess the Celtics out played them. The Celtics did have more skill and knowledge. I love the way the Celtics slowed down when they needed too. I think when Chicago learn that this skill is about patience and timing they will be Great! I can't wait to see them preform next year! Today, Sunday... Atlanta did there THANG! I'm so proud of them. I'm ready for the next round... Lakers on Monday!!! Let's Go Lakers!!!
Sunday... Oh How I Love Jesus!!! I really Love my Church. I love being ministered too. Again, the Sunday word was directed towards me. I'm so Thankful!!! On my drive home it was such a wonderful day. The sun was shining so brightly I decided to go to the beach. I took some pictures... but, forgot to take my chair to chill. It was totally worth the visit. I'm going to put my chair back in the truck. You know... the beach is that place where you can sit there and just enjoy God's marvellous wonders. See the Pics! Don't look at my hair blowing in the WIND!!




Jessica Reedy!!!! Do your thang! Girl, you can sing! You are ANOINTED!!! I pray that she's SUNDAY'S BEST!!!! But, the last THREE were very GOOD!!!

Random thought! I want some cookies!!
Let's Go MONDAY!!! This week is going to be AWESOME! I'm naming and claiming it NOW!!!

2 comments:

LBMann said...

Look at you...posting every day :^) I had to go back and do some READINGdo keep up with you!! I refused to comment on the L.A. "Hakers" post, so I went with this one. Glad to know that you and your loved ones are doing well. Thanks for the wonderful pixs. My family and I are planning a trip your way this summer (haven't picked the weekend yet) and all looks beautiful. Take care. Maybe I will update my blog.

Lisa Renée said...

Angie, nice post and photos. I'm glad to hear things are going well with you.