Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Mom's Day!

Today is January Fifth!

My Mom is so special... I love her so much. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother. I wish I could hang out with her for the birthday. She understands but, sooner than later I expect to spend some special time with her.

Since I'm blogging... I guess I can say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! This is year 2011. Can you believe it... where did 2010 go? I must say it was one of the best years I've had in a long time. At the beginning...

January was a blur... I had a new job and had to wake up very early in the morning. Oh wait... on the first day of the new year I sang with our Choir ( Burning Bush Internation Ministries) at a Very Blessed Wedding.

Fabuary was equally a blur... I had to reorganize myself.

March was very nice I got my apartment and enjoyed sometime to myself.

April was practice practice practice... we (the choir) sang and had awesome practices!!!

May was AWESOME I had the pleasure to spend with my Scrapping Sisters. I Love them so much and the time with them is so Priceless.

June was interesting because, I began dreaming about going to different cities in Michigan to explore! At the end of June... I headed to St. Simons Island to be in my friends wedding... It was very nice to be there because I got to see my mom, sister and other friends... It was so Good!!! I Love Love Love them! On my drive home... I stopped to see Ta-Nisha it was Great!!! I enjoy visiting Ta-Nisha it's so peaceful... you know...Like a hope away from home.

July was Great... I went to Port Huron to the Mackinaw Boat Race. It was awesome the sun was shining the parks were packed and the water was BLUE!!! yes Blue... I enjoyed every moment. Later that month I went to Chicago hung out at the Navy Pier and CHA Craft Show. Man, that weekend was perfect!

August was my Birthday month... I had an AWESOME time with my Scrapping Sistahs in Chicago. I had Brunch with Cara Jean at the Drake. One of my must do's was to see the Buckingham Fountain... It was AWESOME. I Loved it and my pictures are Beautiful! Lastly, I watched a Shakespeare play... The Emporors New Clothes. It was Great. I laughed and applied some of the lessons to my life. It was totally an A+ trip! And how could you go to Chicago and not get/mention Garretts Popcorn!! I love the Chiacago Mix!

September was GREAT!! We trained and trained and practiced and practiced... for Verizon's Wireless, How Sweet the Sound... It was Sat. Sept 24 our song was "Stir Up the Gift". We won that night. God was awesome in that place... The atomoshere was Amazing... the prayers that were prayed lined up perfectly with that night... from Cece Winans comment about us being the 7th group (and it's number meaning of completion) to setting the atmosphere which the choir before us sang Presence of the Lord is here... I'm telling you the move of God was totally there!!! The night was very Awesome! I am totally Humbled.

October allowed me to spend time with my Sistah's Again!!! I Love Love Love Them! I also enjoyed the focus on Women's Health and Breast Cancer awareness. It's totally a must for us to be educated and celebrate ourselves.

November was very busy... we worked and danced and prayed for our trip to Washington DC with Verizon's How Sweet the Sound. In DC there were 14 different choirs (707 people) from all over the US. I had a wonderful time meeting new people and seeing some of the sites of DC... Oh yeah... The Gaylord hotel was AWESOME!!!! What a Beautiful Place!!!

December was interesting... We got a new baby... Alisha had John II. She is the beautiful baby!!! I Love him! I tried to rest... and celebrate Christmas. I did buy a nice new coat. I also attended the Best Watch Night Service I've ever been too EVER... at Burning Bush International Ministries... We had a miracle service... people were Blessed!!! God is so God!!! I must say that I've been to Burning Bush Watch Night Services and I must tell you they get better and better... I totally Love them and would rather be there on NYE any and every year for the rest of my life!!!

Well... That was part of my year... LOL I guess I was long winded but, I'm so Thankful!!! I Love you all!!

No comments: