Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Wednesday Thoughts

Last night I talked to my friend... I mean my best friend. I've looked for her for many years and she found me on facebook. I couldn't believe it. She FOUND ME!!! I am so excited it's not funny. You know I always thought about finding her but, I never thought about what I would say. The first thing I said to her was... "It's you... You sound the same"! Then I said so from the last night I saw you tell me what you've been up too!!! The craziest thing she said was she moved to Georgia in 1992. I couldn't believe it. I could NOT believe that she moved to the same state I lived in months after me... I moved to Georgia in Dec 1991!!! She said she thought I was in Jekyll Island... I was like I'm sure that was me... We talked with shear awe of how close we were and joy that the long awaited reconnection has finally happened. I'm excited and I can't wait to visit Rome, GA in the near future. I CAN'T wait to see my beautiful friend! She's so Beautiful inside and out... I'm excited!!!! I can't wait to take some pictures with her. It's been 19 years since we've been together, talked or even taken a picture...

I'm going to pray that the Lord bless my friend and keep her safe in His arms!!! God is so wonderful to me. I'm truly Thankful for all of his Blessing, Mercy, Peace and JOY!!! I Love my friend Tammy, her children and I'm excited for what the future has in store for us!!

God Bless!!!

No comments: